Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Yesterday consisted of 13 hours of driving through six states (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama Mississippi, and Louisiana), lots of oil drills, swamps, and a space center. Today consisted of attempting to meet 160 individuals, unloading my furniture into a storage unit, and listening to the Louisiana Secretary of State talking about Louisiana history and culture (quite exciting!)... oh, and naturally getting lost. Also notably, my friend from paging (Rachael) and I were actually randomly assigned to be roommates for induction! That was a fabulous surprise! :) Overall, it's been a good day, but I am exhausted beyond words and ready to sleep. There are several social activities going on (most people are going to the bar), but I think I will save my social energies for the morning. Today I have simply reached my limit.

No comments: