Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rough days and good days. I unfortunately do not have time to type all, but let me just give a glimpse of the last few days:

BEST MOMENT: A spontaneous hug from the dearest little boy ever on a rough day for him (he wasn't acting out... just carrying family pain into the classroom).

WORST MOMENT: Watching a little girl cry over trying to unbutton pants that were far too small.

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT (not necessarily my own achievement, but I am as proud of a student's achievement as my own): A girl, who had no concept of one-to-one counting at the beginning, demonstrated mastery of the GREATER THAN concept!

PLACES FOR GROWTH: Learning to challenge my three most advanced students while not losing my three least advanced.

MOST FUN: Reading to my kids with all silly voices I could think of!

No comments: